CHINAMFG Machinery offers a wide range of high quality Timing Belt Pulleys and Toothed Bars / Timing Bars. Standard and non-standard pulleys according to drawings are available.
Types of material:
1. AlCuMgPb 6061 6082 Aluminum Timing Pulley
2. C45E 1045 S45C Carbon Steel Timing Pulley
3. GG25 HT250 Cast Iron Timing Pulley
4. SUS303 SUS304 AISI431 Stainless Steel Timing Pulley
5. Other material on demand, such as cooper, bronze and plastic
Types of surface treatment
1. Anodized surface -Aluminum Pulleys
2. Hard anodized surface — Aluminum Pulleys
3. Black Oxidized surface — Steel Pulleys
4. Zinc plated surface — Steel Pulleys
5. Chromate surface — Steel Pulleys; Cast Iron Pulleys
6. Nickel plated surface –Steel Pulleys; Cast Iron Pulleys
Types of teeth profile
|PGGT||PGGT 2GT, 3GT and 5GT|
Types of pitches and sizes
Imperial Inch Timing Belt Pulley,
1. Pilot Bore MXL571 for 6.35mm timing belt; teeth number from 16 to 72;
2. Pilot Bore XL037 for 9.53mm timing belt; teeth number from 10 to 72;
3. Pilot Bore, Taper Bore L050 for 12.7mm timing belt; teeth number from 10 to 120;
4. Pilot Bore, Taper Bore L075 for 19.05mm timing belt; teeth number from 10 to 120;
5. Pilot Bore, Taper Bore L100 for 25.4mm timing belt; teeth number from 10 to 120;
6. Pilot Bore, Taper Bore H075 for 19.05mm timing belt; teeth number from 14 to 50;
7. Pilot Bore, Taper Bore H100 for 25.4mm timing belt; teeth number from 14 to 156;
8. Pilot Bore, Taper Bore H150 for 38.1mm timing belt; teeth number from 14 to 156;
9. Pilot Bore, Taper Bore H200 for 50.8mm timing belt; teeth number from 14 to 156;
10. Pilot Bore, Taper Bore H300 for 76.2mm timing belt; teeth number from 14 to 156;
11. Taper Bore XH200 for 50.8mm timing belt; teeth number from 18 to 120;
12. Taper Bore XH300 for 76.2mm timing belt; teeth number from 18 to 120;
13. Taper Bore XH400 for 101.6mm timing belt; teeth number from 18 to 120;
Metric Timing Belt Pulley T and AT
1. Pilot Bore T2.5-16 for 6mm timing belt; teeth number from 12 to 60;
2. Pilot Bore T5-21 for 10mm timing belt; teeth number from 10 to 60;
3. Pilot Bore T5-27 for 16mm timing belt; teeth number from 10 to 60;
4. Pilot Bore T5-36 for 25mm timing belt; teeth number from 10 to 60;
5. Pilot Bore T10-31 for 16mm timing belt; teeth number from 12 to 60;
6. Pilot Bore T10-40 for 25mm timing belt; teeth number from 12 to 60;
7. Pilot Bore T10-47 for 32mm timing belt; teeth number from 18 to 60;
8. Pilot Bore T10-66 for 50mm timing belt; teeth number from 18 to 60;
9. Pilot Bore AT5-21 for 10mm timing belt; teeth number from 12 to 60;
10. Pilot Bore AT5-27 for 16mm timing belt; teeth number from 12 to 60;
11. Pilot Bore AT5-36 for 25mm timing belt; teeth number from 12 to 60;
12. Pilot Bore AT10-31 for 16mm timing belt; teeth number from 15 to 60;
13. Pilot Bore AT10-40 for 25mm timing belt; teeth number from 15 to 60;
14. Pilot Bore AT10-47 for 32mm timing belt; teeth number from 18 to 60;
15. Pilot Bore AT10-66 for 50mm timing belt; teeth number from 18 to 60;
Metric Timing Belt Pulley HTD3M, 5M, 8M, 14M
1. HTD3M-06; 3M-09; 3M-15; teeth number from 10 to 72;
2. HTD5M-09; 5M-15; 5M-25; teeth number from 12 to 72;
3. HTD8M-20; 8M-30; 8M-50; 8M-85 teeth number from 22 to 192;
4. HTD14M-40; 14M-55; 14M-85; 14M-115; 14M-170; teeth number from 28-216;
5. Taper Bore HTD5M-15; 8M-20; 8M-30; 8M-50; 8M-85; 14M-40; 14M-55; 14M-85;
Metric Timing Belt Pulleys for Poly Chain GT2 Belts
1. PCGT8M-12; PCGT8M-21; PCGT8M-36; PCGT8M-62;
2. PCGT14M-20; PCGT14M-37; PCGT14M-68; PCGT14M-90; PCGT14M-125;
Power Grip CHINAMFG Tooth/ PGGT 2GT, 3GT and 5GT
1. 2GT-06, 2GT-09 for timing belt width 6mm and 9mm
2. 3GT-09, 3GT-15 for timing belt width 9mm and 15mm
3. 5GT-15, 5GT-25 for timing belt width 15mm and 25mm
OMEGA RPP HTD Timing Pulleys
1. RPP3M-06; 3M-09; 3M-15; teeth number from 10 to 72;
2. RPP5M-09; 5M-15; 5M-25; teeth number from 12 to 72;
3. RPP8M-20; 8M-30; 8M-50; 8M-85 teeth number from 22 to 192;
4. RPP14M-40; 14M-55; 14M-85; 14M-115; 14M-170; teeth number from 28-216;
5. Taper Bore RPP5M-15; 8M-20; 8M-30; 8M-50; 8M-85; 14M-40; 14M-55; 14M-85;
|Application:||Chemical Industry, Grain Transport, Mining Transport, Power Plant|
Can belt pulleys be part of HVAC systems and air conditioning units?
Yes, belt pulleys can indeed be part of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) systems and air conditioning units. They play a crucial role in the operation of these systems, contributing to the movement of air, power transmission, and controlling the functionality of various components. Here’s a detailed explanation of how belt pulleys are involved in HVAC systems and air conditioning units:
1. Air Handling Units: Belt pulleys are commonly used in air handling units (AHUs) of HVAC systems. AHUs are responsible for circulating and conditioning air within buildings. Belt-driven AHUs employ pulleys to drive the fans or blowers that move air through the system. The rotation of the pulleys drives the fan blades, creating airflow and facilitating the exchange of heat or coolness in the air conditioning process.
2. Cooling Towers: Cooling towers, a key component of HVAC systems, are used to remove heat from the building. Belt pulleys are employed in cooling towers to drive the fan systems that enhance the cooling process. The pulleys drive the cooling tower fans, which draw in ambient air and facilitate the evaporation of water, effectively dissipating heat and lowering the temperature of the circulated water.
3. Fan Coil Units: Fan coil units are part of HVAC systems and provide localized heating or cooling to specific areas within a building. Belt pulleys can be used in fan coil units to drive the fans that distribute conditioned air. The rotation of the pulleys drives the fan blades, enabling the movement of air through the unit and delivering heating or cooling to the desired space.
4. Compressors: In air conditioning units, belt pulleys are employed in the compressor system. The compressor is responsible for compressing the refrigerant, which enables the cooling process. Belt-driven compressors use pulleys to drive the compressor’s motor, which pressurizes the refrigerant and facilitates its movement through the air conditioning system. The pulleys ensure the efficient operation of the compressor, which is essential for the cooling function.
5. Power Transmission: Belt pulleys are essential for power transmission in HVAC systems and air conditioning units. They are used to transmit power from the motor or engine to various components, such as fans, compressors, pumps, and other mechanical parts. The rotation of the pulleys transfers power and enables the operation of these components, ensuring the functionality of the HVAC system or air conditioning unit.
6. Variable Speed Control: Belt pulleys can also be utilized for variable speed control in HVAC systems. By using pulleys of different sizes or incorporating variable speed pulley systems, the rotational speed of fans or other driven components can be adjusted. This allows for precise control over airflow, temperature, and overall system performance, optimizing energy efficiency and comfort levels in the building.
7. Maintenance and Serviceability: Belt pulleys in HVAC systems and air conditioning units are designed for easy maintenance and serviceability. They allow for straightforward belt replacement or adjustment, ensuring that the system can be properly maintained and serviced to maintain optimal performance and reliability.
In summary, belt pulleys are integral components of HVAC systems and air conditioning units. They are involved in power transmission, driving fans and blowers, controlling compressors, and facilitating the movement of air for heating, cooling, and ventilation. Belt pulleys contribute to the overall functionality, energy efficiency, and serviceability of HVAC systems, playing a vital role in providing comfortable and controlled environments in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
Can belt pulleys be used in both simple and complex mechanical systems?
Yes, belt pulleys can be used in both simple and complex mechanical systems. Belt pulleys are versatile components that are widely employed in various applications across different industries. They offer several advantages, such as reliable power transmission, flexibility in speed adjustment, and ease of installation. Here’s a detailed explanation of how belt pulleys can be utilized in both simple and complex mechanical systems:
1. Simple Mechanical Systems: Belt pulleys are commonly used in simple mechanical systems where power needs to be transmitted between two shafts. These systems typically involve straightforward power transmission requirements and relatively uncomplicated machinery. Examples of simple mechanical systems where belt pulleys are utilized include small appliances like fans or blenders, exercise equipment, and simple conveyor systems. In these cases, belt pulleys provide an efficient and cost-effective solution for transmitting power from a motor or engine to drive a specific component or perform a specific task.
2. Complex Mechanical Systems: Belt pulleys are also extensively used in complex mechanical systems that involve multiple components, intricate power transmission requirements, and advanced machinery. These systems often require precise speed control, synchronization of multiple shafts, and the ability to transmit power over long distances. Examples of complex mechanical systems where belt pulleys are employed include large-scale manufacturing machinery, printing presses, industrial robots, and automotive engine systems. In these applications, belt pulleys are crucial in achieving accurate power transmission, maintaining synchronization, and enabling efficient operation of the complex machinery.
3. Speed Adjustment and Variable Power Transmission: Belt pulleys are particularly advantageous in systems that require speed adjustment or variable power transmission. By using pulleys of different sizes or adjusting the position of the belt on the pulleys, the speed and power transmission characteristics can be modified. This flexibility is beneficial in both simple and complex mechanical systems. For example, in a simple mechanical system like a drill press, a belt pulley system allows for speed adjustment to accommodate different drilling requirements. In a complex mechanical system like an assembly line, belt pulleys enable variable speed control to synchronize the movement of multiple components.
4. Adaptability and Customization: Belt pulleys can be easily adapted and customized to suit the specific requirements of both simple and complex mechanical systems. They can be designed and manufactured in various sizes, materials, and configurations to accommodate different shaft diameters, space restrictions, power transmission needs, and environmental conditions. This adaptability makes belt pulleys highly versatile components that can be integrated into diverse mechanical systems, regardless of their complexity.
5. Reliability and Maintenance: Belt pulleys offer reliable and efficient power transmission in both simple and complex mechanical systems. They have a long service life when properly installed and maintained, making them a dependable choice for various applications. Regular maintenance, such as checking for proper tension, alignment, and lubrication, ensures optimal performance and prolongs the lifespan of the belt pulleys in any mechanical system.
In summary, belt pulleys are suitable for use in both simple and complex mechanical systems. They provide efficient power transmission, speed adjustment capabilities, adaptability, and reliability. Whether it’s in a small appliance or a sophisticated industrial machine, belt pulleys play a vital role in transmitting power and enabling the smooth operation of mechanical systems across a wide range of applications and industries.
In which industries are belt pulleys commonly used?
Belt pulleys find widespread usage in various industries where power transmission is required. These versatile components are utilized in numerous applications across different sectors. Here are some industries where belt pulleys are commonly used:
1. Manufacturing and Industrial: Belt pulleys are extensively employed in manufacturing and industrial settings. They are used in machinery such as conveyor systems, manufacturing equipment, material handling systems, and production lines. Belt pulleys enable the transfer of power between different machine components, facilitating the movement of materials and the operation of various manufacturing processes.
2. Automotive and Transportation: The automotive industry relies heavily on belt pulleys for power transmission in vehicles. They are used in engines, where they drive components like the alternator, water pump, power steering pump, and air conditioning compressor. Belt pulleys are also employed in vehicle accessory systems, such as serpentine belt systems, timing belt systems, and supercharger systems.
3. HVAC and Refrigeration: Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), and refrigeration systems commonly use belt pulleys. They are utilized in air handling units, fans, blowers, compressors, and refrigeration units to transfer power and drive the necessary components for temperature regulation and air circulation.
4. Agriculture and Farming: Belt pulleys play a crucial role in agricultural machinery and farming equipment. They are used in tractors, combines, harvesters, and various other machines involved in planting, harvesting, and processing agricultural products. Belt pulleys enable the operation of components like grain augers, threshers, balers, and conveyor systems in the agricultural industry.
5. Construction and Mining: The construction and mining sectors utilize belt pulleys in heavy machinery and equipment. They are employed in excavators, loaders, bulldozers, cranes, and other construction and mining machines. Belt pulleys enable the movement of materials, control the operation of hydraulic systems, and drive various components in these industries.
6. Power Generation: Belt pulleys are used in power generation facilities, including thermal power plants, hydroelectric plants, and wind farms. They are employed in generators, turbines, and other power generation equipment to transmit rotational motion and drive electrical generators, ensuring the production of electricity.
7. Paper and Printing: The paper and printing industry relies on belt pulleys for various processes. They are used in printing presses, paper mills, paper converting equipment, and packaging machinery. Belt pulleys facilitate the movement of paper rolls, drive printing cylinders, and control the operation of paper handling systems.
8. Food and Beverage: Belt pulleys are utilized in the food and beverage industry for processing and packaging applications. They are employed in conveyors, mixers, blenders, food processing machinery, and packaging equipment. Belt pulleys enable the movement of ingredients, control the speed of mixing and blending processes, and drive packaging systems.
These are just a few examples of industries where belt pulleys are commonly used. The versatility and reliability of belt pulleys make them applicable in a wide range of sectors where power transmission and motion control are essential.
In summary, belt pulleys are commonly used in industries such as manufacturing, automotive, HVAC and refrigeration, agriculture, construction, mining, power generation, paper and printing, and food and beverage. They are vital components for power transmission in various machines and systems, enabling efficient operation in these industries.
editor by CX