Welcome to explore our range of conveyor rollers tailored to various standards, diameters, lengths, and types.
We take pride in producing high-quality solutions that meet your specific needs. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with your requirements and let us exceed your expectations.
|Description||Fabrication Services flat belt idler pulley for belt conveyor|
|Application||Used in electric power, metallurgy,mine,coal, cement,steel,chemical, port, hydroelectric power and grain industries|
|3)Length:500mm-5000mm,depends on the belt width of the conveyor|
|Bearing||Big roving crack, deep groove ball with double sealing|
|Welding||Pipe and bearing housing with automatic welding|
|Surface||Smooth steel color surface, rubber lagging surface|
|Color||Red,green,blue or as require|
|Service life||More than 30,000 hours|
Feature of belt conveyor drive drum for conveyor
1. Steady running, reliable quality and reduce maintenance;
2. Less movement longitudinally, rotating smoothly, extends the life span;
3. Various bearing housing and sealing structure are available for the customers choice;
4. Multipass labyrinthine sealing,preventing the mixed dirt and water immersed;
5.Manufacturing by steel pipe specially for of high precision roller, ensuring the strong load,
low shaking and less noise.
- Experienced manufacturer specializing in electric rollers.
- ISO9001 certified company located in the mechanical and electrical capital of China.
- Products have obtained safety mark certificates and explosion-proof certificates.
- Advanced equipment and precision production capabilities.
- Successfully applied products to large state-owned enterprises.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Machinery Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer mainly engaged in the production of electric rollers. Our company is located in the HangZhou area of ZheJiang Province, and our series of products such as electric rollers are of high quality and affordable.
Welcome to consult and purchase.
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Machinery Co., Ltd. is located in the famous mechanical and electrical capital of China – Xihu (West Lake) Dis.. Our company has passed the ISO9001 quality system certification, and the electric drum is the first in the industry to obtain the safety mark certificate and explosion-proof certificate for mining products. We have advanced equipment for casting, forging, welding, heat treatment, chemical analysis type experiments, and have introduced a batch of precision production equipment and testing equipment such as CNC gear grinding machines, CNC boring and milling machines, worm grinding machines, and carbon nitrogen co infiltration furnaces.
Our products have been successfully applied to large state-owned enterprises such as GHangZhouba Group, CHINAMFG Petrochemical, CHINAMFG Oilfield, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Mining Group, Shougang, Hangang, Taigang, Jigang, Yigang, and Baosteel Group.
The company always adheres to the development measures of emphasizing both introduction, absorption, and research and development, and continues to adhere to the business philosophy of “building a city with integrity”. With customer satisfaction as the center, continuous improvement as the driving force, and the unremitting efforts of all employees, we provide users with satisfactory products and services.
We are all sincere and virtuous, and we strive for CHINAMFG and success!
For more details, please feel free to contact us!
Q1. Are you a manufacturer?
A. Yes, we have been manufacturing and selling conveyor belts for 20 years.
Q2. Can you produce belts of my own brand?
A: Yes, we can.
Q3. What about the lead time?
A. 1) Sample 5~14 days 2) 15~30 days according to the order quantity
Q4. What are the payment terms?
A. We prefer T/T, 30% of the order is prepaid, and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment
Q5. How do you guarantee product quality?
A. 1) R&D center with independent design and development capabilities 2) We have an independent testing laboratory with full performance testing capabilities for conveyor belts.
We can test various materials, rubber, fabrics, semi-finished products and finished products.
|Surface Treatment:||Baking Paint|
|Motor Type:||Frequency Control Motor|
|Bearing:||Lyc, Hrb, NTN, etc.|
|Long Service Life:||About 8 Years|
What are some real-world examples of drive pulley applications in various industries?
Drive pulleys find extensive applications in various industries where power transmission and control are essential. They play a critical role in numerous systems that involve the movement of materials, products, or people. Here are some real-world examples of drive pulley applications in different industries:
1. Manufacturing and Industrial:
- Conveyor Systems: Drive pulleys are widely used in manufacturing and industrial settings to power conveyor systems that transport materials or products within factories, warehouses, and distribution centers. These systems are employed in industries such as automotive, food processing, logistics, and packaging.
- Machinery: Drive pulleys are utilized in various types of machinery, including milling machines, lathes, drill presses, and woodworking equipment. They enable the transmission of power to drive the rotational motion of cutting tools or workpieces, allowing for precise machining and fabrication processes.
- Textile Industry: Drive pulleys are found in textile machinery, such as spinning machines and looms, where they provide power transmission to move fibers, yarns, and fabrics through different stages of the manufacturing process.
2. Mining and Quarrying:
- Belt Conveyors: Drive pulleys are extensively used in mining and quarrying operations to power belt conveyors that transport bulk materials, such as coal, ores, aggregates, and minerals. These conveyors are crucial for efficient material handling and are commonly employed in mining sites, quarries, and material processing plants.
- Crushers and Screens: Drive pulleys are utilized in crushers and screens to transmit power and control the movement of materials during the crushing and screening processes in mining and quarrying operations. They enable the efficient processing and sorting of various types of minerals and aggregates.
3. Construction and Infrastructure:
- Concrete Plants: Drive pulleys are used in concrete mixing plants and concrete batching plants to power conveyor belts that transport aggregates, cement, and other materials required for concrete production.
- Escalators and Moving Walkways: Drive pulleys are crucial components in escalators and moving walkways, providing the power and control necessary for the continuous movement of steps or walkway surfaces. These systems are commonly seen in shopping malls, airports, train stations, and other public spaces.
- Cranes and Hoists: Drive pulleys are employed in cranes and hoists to transmit power and control the lifting and lowering of heavy loads in construction sites, warehouses, and shipping ports.
4. Automotive and Transportation:
- Engine Systems: Drive pulleys are used in automotive engines as part of the accessory drive system to transmit power from the engine crankshaft to components such as the alternator, power steering pump, water pump, and air conditioning compressor.
- Power Steering Systems: Drive pulleys are employed in power steering systems to transfer power from the engine to the power steering pump, enabling assisted steering in vehicles.
- Heavy-Duty Trucks and Buses: Drive pulleys are utilized in heavy-duty trucks and buses to transmit power from the engine to various accessories and systems, such as the air compressor, hydraulic pump, and cooling fan.
These examples illustrate the diverse range of industries and applications where drive pulleys are integral components. From manufacturing and mining to construction and automotive sectors, drive pulleys are essential for efficient power transmission, material handling, and control in numerous real-world scenarios.
What safety considerations should be kept in mind when using drive pulleys?
When using drive pulleys, it is essential to prioritize safety to prevent accidents, injuries, and equipment damage. Here are important safety considerations to keep in mind:
1. Guarding and Enclosure:
Drive pulleys should be properly guarded and enclosed to prevent accidental contact with moving parts. Guards and enclosures should be designed and installed in accordance with applicable safety regulations and standards. They should effectively restrict access to the pulley and associated belts or chains, reducing the risk of entanglement or entrapment. Regular inspection and maintenance of guards and enclosures are necessary to ensure their effectiveness and integrity.
2. Lockout/Tagout Procedures:
When performing maintenance, repair, or servicing tasks involving drive pulleys, proper lockout/tagout procedures must be followed. Lockout/tagout procedures involve isolating the power source, locking out the energy supply, and using tags to communicate the equipment’s inoperable status. This ensures that the drive pulley and associated machinery cannot be accidentally started or operated while maintenance work is being conducted, protecting personnel from unexpected hazards.
3. Training and Education:
Personnel involved in operating, maintaining, or working near drive pulleys should receive proper training and education on safe practices. They should be familiar with the potential hazards associated with drive pulleys and understand the safe operating procedures, including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), lockout/tagout protocols, and emergency response measures. Ongoing training programs should be implemented to keep personnel updated on safety best practices.
4. Risk Assessment and Hazard Identification:
A comprehensive risk assessment should be conducted to identify potential hazards and risks associated with the operation and maintenance of drive pulleys. This assessment should consider factors such as pinch points, entanglement hazards, electrical hazards, and potential for material spillage or falling objects. By identifying these risks, appropriate control measures can be implemented to mitigate the hazards and ensure a safe working environment.
5. Maintenance and Inspection:
Regular maintenance and inspection of drive pulleys are crucial for safety. Routine inspections should be performed to check for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Any issues identified should be promptly addressed, and damaged or worn components should be replaced. Lubrication requirements should be followed to maintain smooth operation and prevent overheating. Adequate records of maintenance and inspections should be maintained for reference and compliance purposes.
6. Ergonomics and Body Mechanics:
When working with drive pulleys, proper ergonomics and body mechanics should be observed to minimize the risk of strain or musculoskeletal injuries. Personnel should be trained in proper lifting techniques, avoiding excessive bending, lifting heavy loads, and maintaining good posture. Mechanical aids, such as hoists or lifting equipment, should be used when handling heavy pulleys or components to reduce the risk of injuries.
7. Warning Signs and Labels:
Appropriate warning signs and labels should be placed near drive pulleys to communicate potential hazards and provide safety instructions. These signs should be clearly visible and easy to understand. They may include warnings about rotating parts, entanglement hazards, pinch points, and required PPE. Warning signs and labels serve as visual reminders to personnel and visitors to exercise caution and follow safety protocols.
8. Emergency Stop and Emergency Response:
Drive pulley systems should be equipped with emergency stop controls that can quickly shut down the equipment in case of emergencies or hazardous situations. Personnel should be trained on the location and operation of emergency stop buttons. Additionally, an emergency response plan should be in place, outlining procedures for addressing accidents, injuries, or equipment malfunctions. This plan should include protocols for providing first aid, reporting incidents, and evacuating the area if necessary.
In summary, ensuring safety when using drive pulleys is of paramount importance. This involves proper guarding, lockout/tagout procedures, training personnel, conducting risk assessments, performing regular maintenance and inspections, observing ergonomics, using warning signs, and having emergency stop controls and response plans in place. By following these safety considerations, the risks associated with drive pulleys can be minimized, promoting a safe working environment.
How do drive pulleys contribute to the efficient transmission of power?
Drive pulleys play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient transmission of power in various mechanical systems. Their design and function enable the transfer of rotational motion and torque from a driving source, such as an engine or motor, to driven components, such as belts, chains, or shafts. Here’s how drive pulleys contribute to the efficient transmission of power:
1. Power Transfer:
Drive pulleys provide a mechanical interface between the driving source and the driven components. They transmit power from the driving source to the driven components, allowing them to perform their intended functions. By maintaining a solid connection and effective power transfer, drive pulleys minimize energy losses and maximize the efficiency of the system.
2. Speed and Torque Conversion:
Drive pulleys are often used in conjunction with belts or chains to convert speed and torque between the driving source and the driven components. By varying the size ratio between the driving and driven pulleys, different speed and torque relationships can be achieved. This allows for the adaptation of power output to meet the specific requirements of the driven components, optimizing efficiency and performance.
3. Mechanical Advantage:
Drive pulleys can provide mechanical advantage in power transmission systems. By utilizing different-sized pulleys or multiple pulley arrangements, such as pulley systems with multiple belts or chains, the mechanical advantage can be increased. This enables the driving source to exert a greater force or torque on the driven components, enhancing efficiency and enabling the handling of higher loads or resistance.
4. Belt Tension and Grip:
In belt-driven systems, drive pulleys contribute to efficient power transmission by maintaining proper belt tension and grip. The design of the pulley rim, such as V-grooves or toothed profiles, ensures optimal engagement with the belt, preventing slippage and ensuring efficient power transfer. By effectively gripping the belt, drive pulleys minimize energy losses due to slipping or excessive friction, thereby improving overall efficiency.
5. Alignment and Stability:
Drive pulleys help maintain proper alignment and stability in power transmission systems. They guide the movement of belts, chains, or shafts, ensuring that they remain in the desired position and track correctly. Proper alignment reduces friction and wear, minimizing energy losses and improving the overall efficiency of the system. Additionally, stable and well-supported drive pulleys prevent vibrations and misalignment, which can lead to decreased efficiency and increased wear.
6. Load Distribution:
Drive pulleys distribute the transmitted power evenly across the system. They help distribute the load or force exerted by the driving source to the driven components, ensuring balanced power transmission. This balanced load distribution minimizes stress concentrations and prevents premature wear or failure of system components, contributing to overall efficiency and longevity.
7. Maintenance and Serviceability:
Efficient power transmission is also facilitated by the maintenance and serviceability features of drive pulleys. Properly designed pulleys allow for easy installation, adjustment, and replacement of belts, chains, or other driven components. This simplifies maintenance tasks, reduces downtime, and ensures that the system operates at its optimal efficiency over its lifespan.
In summary, drive pulleys contribute to the efficient transmission of power by providing a reliable mechanical interface, enabling speed and torque conversion, offering mechanical advantage, maintaining belt tension and grip, ensuring alignment and stability, distributing loads evenly, and facilitating maintenance and serviceability. By optimizing power transfer and minimizing energy losses, drive pulleys enhance the overall efficiency and performance of mechanical systems.
editor by CX