4S7Q19A216JA 1387066 3 0571 354 Pulley Belt Tensioner for CHINAMFG MONDEO III/FIESTA VVOLVOS40 II /S80 II /V70 III ESTATE
|4S7Q19A216JA 1387066 3 0571 354 Pulley Belt Tensioner for CHINAMFG MONDEO III/FIESTA VVOLVOS40 II /S80 II /V70 III ESTATE|
|4S7Q19A216JA 1387066 3 0571 354|
|Car Fitment||FORD MONDEO|
Why Choose Us
1.Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours,any time you can contact me.
2.OEM, buyer design, buyer label services provided.
3.Exclusive and unique solution can be provide to our customer by our welltrained
and professional engineers and staffs.
4.we can provide free sample for your check
5.we have the certification of ISO 9001
6.Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our distributor.
8.Good after-sale service
9.Small MOQ is acceptable
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2.Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3.Best quality and competitive price.
Packaging & Delivery
1.Packaging Details:Can be customized
2.Delivery Detail:About 3-5 days and based on your requirements.
Q1.Are you a Manufacturer or a Trading Company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in filters for several years.
Factory belong to us,100% industrial corporation,not cooperating partner.It would be our big honor,if you can come to visit us.
Q2.What products can you supply?
A: As a manufacturer, Gpaiplus Company with more than 10 years experience.
We produce a complete range of oil filters, air filters, cabin air filters and fuel filters.If you have your own brand or willing to start one, we would be happy to do OEM for you.
Q3: How is the quality of the filters?How do you guarantee the after-sale service?
A: Strict control before shipment.
If any problems caused by the product itself, we will supply you the new replaced ones ASAP.
Q4. Can I get some samples? How could I pay the sample charge?
A: It depents on the sample costs, but the freight might be bared by our customers.
We accept the sample payment via Western Union,Money Gram or T/T.
Q5. What is the payment terms?
A: Our paymnet terms: 30% deposit before production, 70%balance before shipment.
Q6. How long is your Delivery Time ?
A: If there is stock, the delivery time is about 3-5 working days after getting the payment.
If no stock,30-45 working days according to the order.
|Application Brand:||Ford Mondeo|
What are the maintenance requirements for belt pulleys in industrial settings?
In industrial settings, proper maintenance of belt pulleys is essential to ensure their optimal performance, longevity, and safe operation. Here’s a detailed explanation of the maintenance requirements for belt pulleys in industrial settings:
1. Regular Inspection: Belt pulleys should be inspected regularly to identify any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Inspect the pulleys for cracks, corrosion, excessive wear on the grooves, or any other visible abnormalities. Check for proper alignment by examining the position of the pulleys relative to each other and their corresponding belts. Regular inspections help detect issues early on and prevent further damage or failures.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial for the smooth operation of belt pulleys. Lubricate the pulley bearings according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. This helps reduce friction, heat generation, and wear on the bearings. Use the appropriate lubricant and follow the recommended lubrication intervals to ensure optimal performance and extend the life of the pulleys.
3. Tension Adjustment: Maintaining proper belt tension is vital for the efficient and reliable operation of belt pulleys. Check the tension of the belts regularly using the manufacturer’s guidelines or recommended tensioning devices. Adjust the tension as needed to ensure the belts are neither too loose nor too tight. Proper tensioning allows for effective power transmission, minimizes belt slippage, and reduces wear on the belts and pulleys.
4. Belt Replacement: Over time, belts may wear out or become damaged. Regularly inspect the belts for signs of wear, cracking, fraying, or excessive stretching. If any of these issues are present, replace the belts promptly with new ones of the correct size and type. Using worn or damaged belts can lead to reduced performance, increased risk of pulley damage, and potential system failures.
5. Cleaning: Keep the belt pulleys clean and free from debris, dust, and dirt that may accumulate over time. Use appropriate cleaning methods, such as brushing or compressed air, to remove any contaminants that could affect the pulley’s performance or the grip of the belts. Clean pulleys contribute to better belt traction, reduce the risk of slippage, and improve overall system efficiency.
6. Alignment Correction: Proper pulley alignment is crucial for efficient power transmission and to prevent premature wear. If misalignment is detected during inspections or if the belts are not running smoothly, take corrective measures to align the pulleys correctly. Use alignment tools, such as laser alignment devices, to ensure precise alignment of the pulleys. Proper alignment minimizes belt wear, reduces noise and vibration, and extends the life of the pulleys and belts.
7. Safety Measures: When performing maintenance on belt pulleys, always adhere to safety procedures. Follow lockout/tagout protocols to isolate the equipment from power sources before inspecting or working on the pulleys. Use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect against potential hazards. Ensure that maintenance personnel are trained in safe maintenance practices and are familiar with the specific procedures for working with belt pulleys.
8. Record Keeping: Maintain a record of maintenance activities and inspections performed on belt pulleys. This includes dates of inspections, lubrication, tension adjustments, belt replacements, and any corrective actions taken. Keeping a maintenance log helps track the history of maintenance activities, identify recurring issues, and plan future maintenance tasks effectively.
In summary, the maintenance requirements for belt pulleys in industrial settings include regular inspections, proper lubrication, tension adjustment, belt replacement, cleaning, alignment correction, adherence to safety measures, and maintaining a maintenance record. By following these maintenance requirements, industrial facilities can ensure the optimal performance, longevity, and safe operation of belt pulleys, contributing to the overall efficiency and reliability of their industrial processes.
What types of belts are commonly used with belt pulleys?
Several types of belts are commonly used in conjunction with belt pulleys for power transmission in various applications. The choice of belt depends on factors such as the specific requirements of the machinery, the desired power transmission characteristics, environmental conditions, and the type of pulley system being used. Here are some of the most commonly used types of belts:
1. V-Belts: V-belts, also known as Vee belts, are one of the most widely used types of belts with belt pulleys. They have a trapezoidal cross-section and typically feature a fabric cover and a rubber-like compound. V-belts are known for their high grip and power transmission capabilities, making them suitable for applications with moderate to high loads and speeds. They are commonly used in industries such as automotive, industrial machinery, and HVAC systems.
2. Timing Belts: Timing belts, also called synchronous belts, have toothed profiles on the inner side that engage with corresponding teeth on the pulley. This toothed design provides precise power transmission and prevents slippage. Timing belts are commonly used in applications that require precise synchronization of shafts and accurate positioning, such as in robotics, printing machinery, and automotive engines.
3. Flat Belts: Flat belts have a rectangular cross-section and are typically made of materials such as rubber, fabric, or synthetic compounds. They are flexible and can be easily customized to various lengths. Flat belts are commonly used in applications where high speeds and low power transmission requirements are present, such as in conveyor systems, textile machinery, and packaging equipment.
4. Round Belts: Round belts, also known as round O-ring belts, are circular belts made of materials such as rubber or urethane. They are flexible and can be easily joined to form endless loops. Round belts are commonly used in applications that require a lightweight and flexible power transmission solution, such as in small appliances, office equipment, and material handling systems.
5. Ribbed Belts: Ribbed belts, also called multi-rib belts or serpentine belts, have a ribbed or grooved design on the inner side. These ribs engage with corresponding grooves on the pulley, providing increased contact area and improved power transmission efficiency. Ribbed belts are commonly used in automotive engines, where they drive multiple accessories such as alternators, power steering pumps, and air conditioning compressors.
6. Variable Speed Belts: Variable speed belts, also known as adjustable speed belts or link belts, are made of individual links or segments that can be easily connected or disconnected to adjust the belt length. This allows for stepless speed variation and flexibility in power transmission. Variable speed belts are commonly used in applications where speed adjustment is required, such as in milling machines, woodworking equipment, and industrial conveyors.
These are just a few examples of the types of belts commonly used with belt pulleys. Each type of belt has its own unique characteristics and is suitable for specific applications based on factors such as load capacity, speed requirements, precision, and environmental conditions. The selection of the appropriate belt is crucial to ensure efficient and reliable power transmission in the machinery and equipment utilizing belt pulleys.
In which industries are belt pulleys commonly used?
Belt pulleys find widespread usage in various industries where power transmission is required. These versatile components are utilized in numerous applications across different sectors. Here are some industries where belt pulleys are commonly used:
1. Manufacturing and Industrial: Belt pulleys are extensively employed in manufacturing and industrial settings. They are used in machinery such as conveyor systems, manufacturing equipment, material handling systems, and production lines. Belt pulleys enable the transfer of power between different machine components, facilitating the movement of materials and the operation of various manufacturing processes.
2. Automotive and Transportation: The automotive industry relies heavily on belt pulleys for power transmission in vehicles. They are used in engines, where they drive components like the alternator, water pump, power steering pump, and air conditioning compressor. Belt pulleys are also employed in vehicle accessory systems, such as serpentine belt systems, timing belt systems, and supercharger systems.
3. HVAC and Refrigeration: Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), and refrigeration systems commonly use belt pulleys. They are utilized in air handling units, fans, blowers, compressors, and refrigeration units to transfer power and drive the necessary components for temperature regulation and air circulation.
4. Agriculture and Farming: Belt pulleys play a crucial role in agricultural machinery and farming equipment. They are used in tractors, combines, harvesters, and various other machines involved in planting, harvesting, and processing agricultural products. Belt pulleys enable the operation of components like grain augers, threshers, balers, and conveyor systems in the agricultural industry.
5. Construction and Mining: The construction and mining sectors utilize belt pulleys in heavy machinery and equipment. They are employed in excavators, loaders, bulldozers, cranes, and other construction and mining machines. Belt pulleys enable the movement of materials, control the operation of hydraulic systems, and drive various components in these industries.
6. Power Generation: Belt pulleys are used in power generation facilities, including thermal power plants, hydroelectric plants, and wind farms. They are employed in generators, turbines, and other power generation equipment to transmit rotational motion and drive electrical generators, ensuring the production of electricity.
7. Paper and Printing: The paper and printing industry relies on belt pulleys for various processes. They are used in printing presses, paper mills, paper converting equipment, and packaging machinery. Belt pulleys facilitate the movement of paper rolls, drive printing cylinders, and control the operation of paper handling systems.
8. Food and Beverage: Belt pulleys are utilized in the food and beverage industry for processing and packaging applications. They are employed in conveyors, mixers, blenders, food processing machinery, and packaging equipment. Belt pulleys enable the movement of ingredients, control the speed of mixing and blending processes, and drive packaging systems.
These are just a few examples of industries where belt pulleys are commonly used. The versatility and reliability of belt pulleys make them applicable in a wide range of sectors where power transmission and motion control are essential.
In summary, belt pulleys are commonly used in industries such as manufacturing, automotive, HVAC and refrigeration, agriculture, construction, mining, power generation, paper and printing, and food and beverage. They are vital components for power transmission in various machines and systems, enabling efficient operation in these industries.
editor by CX