· European standards :
a) V-belt pulley for taper bushing: SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC
b) Adjustable speed V-belt pulleys and variable speed pulleys
c) Flat belt pulleys and conveyor belt pulleys
· Bore: Pilot bore, finish bore, taper bore, and bore for QD bushing
· Parts can be made according to drawings or samples
PHOTOES ONLY FOR CHECKING THE APPEARANCE AND DETAILS, MODEL WILL BE BASIC ON YOUR INQUIRY.
We have got many patent certifacates and authorizations for our casting parts.
Packaging & Shipping
Normally we pack the goods with plastic film and wooden pallet, if you have any special requests feel free to advise us.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. was established on February 1st, 2018. It is located at No. 27, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.shao Avenue, South China Advanced Equipment Park, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. District, HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province China. It covers an area of 40,000 square CHINAMFG and a total of 27,000 square CHINAMFG of workshops, with a total investment of 120 million RMB. So far, there are more than 140 employees, more than 100 workshop workers, 3 senior engineers, 5 quality inspectors, 3 purchasing personnel, and more than 20 persons of all functional departments. The predecessor of the company was HangZhou Zhuwang Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd., which was established on September 26th, 2014.
The company is equipped with a set of fully automatic double-head static pressure casting production line equipment, sand mold size 1200*1000*250/250, a total of 202 sand boxes, with a set of 2*3tons electric CHINAMFG and a set of 2*2tons electric furnace, a set of 120-ton sand processing equipment, realizes automatic operation of casting production, and can produce 5,000 tons of various castings every month, and can produce castings with specifications of 5-200 kg.
The company is specializing in producing and selling castings of various specifications, such as: precision castings, auto parts castings, mechanical castings, valve castings, etc. Our company’s product quality is high-quality, and we always adhere to and implement the “quality is the foundation of enterprise survival, and provide users with satisfactory products and services are our CHINAMFG pursuit “quality policy.
The company’s products are all in line with the national standard (GB), with rich varieties and complete specifications. They are widely used in petroleum, chemical, electric power, boiler, ship, machinery and other industries. They have been sold around over the country and have been well received by many customers.
After Sales Service
For after-sale stage, our service team always keep close contact with you and always stand by at your service. Our warranty is 12 months after delivery. If there is any defect about our products and our service, please keep us informed. We will deal with them unconditionally.
1) What is your main product?
Our major products are V-belt pulleys, manhole covers and types of casting parts.
2) Do you have MOQ for your product?
Normally our MOQ is 1*20 feet container, but if you want to make some trial orders, feel free to contact us.
3) How about your delivery time?
In hot season it is about 1 month, in slack season it is only about 15 workdays.
4) What is your payment term?
T/T, L/C, Western Union
5) Can you send me a price list?
Of course, pls contact us and get it.
6) Can you provide samples?
Sure, free samples will be provided, just contact us.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Pulley Sizes:||Type A|
How are belt pulleys employed in agricultural machinery and equipment?
Belt pulleys play a crucial role in agricultural machinery and equipment, contributing to various functions and operations in the agricultural industry. They are used in a wide range of applications, from power transmission and driving different agricultural implements to controlling the speed and functionality of various systems. Here’s a detailed explanation of how belt pulleys are employed in agricultural machinery and equipment:
1. Power Transmission: Belt pulleys are extensively used for power transmission in agricultural machinery. They serve as the driving force to transfer power from the tractor’s power take-off (PTO) to different agricultural implements. The PTO pulley, connected to the tractor’s PTO shaft, drives the belt, which, in turn, drives the pulleys on the implements, such as mowers, balers, harvesters, and seeders. This power transmission enables the implements to perform their specific functions effectively.
2. Crop Harvesting and Processing: Belt pulleys are employed in various agricultural machinery involved in crop harvesting and processing. For example, in combine harvesters, belt pulleys are used to drive the cutting mechanism, threshing drum, and grain conveyors. The rotation of the pulleys enables the harvesting and separation of crops from the fields. In processing equipment like grain elevators and conveyors, belt pulleys facilitate the movement of harvested crops for storage or further processing.
3. Irrigation Systems: Belt pulleys are utilized in irrigation systems in agriculture. In irrigation pumps, belt pulleys connect the pump’s drive shaft to the power source, such as an electric motor or a tractor’s PTO. The rotation of the pulleys drives the pump, which boosts water pressure and facilitates irrigation by distributing water to crops through sprinklers, drip lines, or other irrigation methods.
4. Feed and Forage Processing: Belt pulleys are employed in machinery used for feed and forage processing in the agricultural industry. For instance, in feed mixers, belt pulleys drive the mixing auger or paddle mechanism, ensuring thorough blending of different feed ingredients. In forage choppers or silage harvesters, belt pulleys drive the cutting mechanism and the feed rollers, enabling the efficient harvesting and chopping of forage crops.
5. Livestock Equipment: Belt pulleys are used in various livestock equipment and machinery. In milking machines, belt pulleys drive the vacuum pump, creating suction for milking cows. Conveyor systems for livestock feed or manure management also employ belt pulleys to transport feed or handle manure efficiently. Additionally, in barn ventilation systems, belt pulleys drive the fans, facilitating air circulation and maintaining optimal environmental conditions for livestock.
6. Speed Control and Functionality: Belt pulleys are utilized to control the speed and functionality of different agricultural machinery. By using pulleys of varying sizes or adjusting the pulley arrangement, the speed of the driven implements or systems can be modified to suit specific agricultural operations. This allows for customization and adaptability in tasks such as soil cultivation, planting, spraying, and material handling.
7. Custom Applications: Belt pulleys are also employed in custom applications in agriculture, depending on specific requirements. Farmers and equipment manufacturers may design and incorporate belt pulleys in unique ways to drive specialized equipment, such as conveyor systems, grain cleaners, hay baling systems, or other agricultural machinery tailored to their specific needs.
In summary, belt pulleys have diverse applications in agricultural machinery and equipment. From power transmission and driving agricultural implements to controlling speed, facilitating crop harvesting and processing, supporting irrigation systems, and enabling functionality in various equipment, belt pulleys play a vital role in optimizing agricultural operations and enhancing productivity in the agricultural industry.
How do belt pulleys contribute to the operation of conveyor systems for material handling?
Belt pulleys play a crucial role in the operation of conveyor systems for material handling. Conveyor systems are widely used in industries such as manufacturing, mining, logistics, and agriculture to transport bulk materials or goods from one location to another. The belt pulleys in these systems contribute significantly to their functionality, efficiency, and reliability. Here’s a detailed explanation of how belt pulleys contribute to the operation of conveyor systems for material handling:
1. Power Transmission: Belt pulleys serve as the driving force for conveyor systems, transmitting power from an electric motor or engine to move the conveyor belt. The pulley is typically connected to the motor or engine shaft, and as it rotates, it drives the belt, which in turn transports the materials along the conveyor. The size and design of the pulley, along with the tension in the belt, determine the power transmission efficiency and the capacity of the conveyor system to handle different load weights and volumes.
2. Belt Tension and Tracking: Belt pulleys help maintain proper tension and tracking of the conveyor belt. Tensioning pulleys are used to adjust and maintain the tension in the belt, ensuring it remains taut and properly engaged with the pulleys. Tracking pulleys, also known as snub or bend pulleys, are strategically positioned to guide the belt and keep it centered on the pulley system. Proper tension and tracking prevent belt slippage, misalignment, and material spillage, ensuring smooth and reliable operation of the conveyor system.
3. Speed Control: Belt pulleys enable speed control in conveyor systems. By using different-sized pulleys or adjusting the pulley arrangement, the speed of the conveyor belt can be modified to suit specific material handling requirements. Speed control is essential for optimizing production processes, accommodating different material characteristics, and ensuring efficient material flow along the conveyor system.
4. Directional Changes: Belt pulleys facilitate directional changes in conveyor systems. By incorporating various pulley configurations, such as drive pulleys, idler pulleys, and bend pulleys, the conveyor belt can be guided around curves or redirected to different paths. This allows for flexible routing and layout of the conveyor system to adapt to space constraints or specific material flow patterns in material handling operations.
5. Load Distribution: Belt pulleys contribute to the even distribution of the load on the conveyor belt. As the belt wraps around the pulleys, the contact area between the belt and pulley surface spreads the load across a larger surface area. This load distribution minimizes stress concentration, reduces belt wear, and extends the operational life of the conveyor system.
6. Maintenance and Safety: Belt pulleys play a role in the maintenance and safety of conveyor systems. Accessible pulleys allow for easy inspection, cleaning, and maintenance of the conveyor belt. Pulley guards and covers provide protection against accidental contact with moving parts, enhancing the safety of personnel working around the conveyor system.
7. Customization and Adaptability: Belt pulleys can be customized and designed to meet specific material handling requirements. They can be manufactured in various sizes, materials, and configurations to accommodate different belt widths, load capacities, and environmental conditions. This customization ensures that the belt pulleys are optimized for the specific needs of the material handling application.
In summary, belt pulleys are integral components of conveyor systems for material handling. They contribute to power transmission, belt tensioning, speed control, directional changes, load distribution, and overall system maintenance and safety. By utilizing appropriately sized and designed belt pulleys, conveyor systems can efficiently and reliably transport bulk materials or goods, enhancing productivity and streamlining material handling operations in various industries.
What are the key components and design features of a belt pulley?
A belt pulley consists of several key components and incorporates specific design features to ensure efficient power transmission and reliable operation. Understanding these components and design features is essential for proper selection and utilization of belt pulleys in mechanical systems. Here’s an overview of the key components and design features:
1. Pulley Body: The pulley body is the main structure of the belt pulley. It is typically a wheel-shaped component made of materials such as cast iron, steel, or aluminum. The pulley body provides the necessary strength and rigidity to support the belt and transmit rotational motion.
2. Grooved Rim: The rim of the pulley body features a series of grooves or channels. These grooves accommodate the belt or rope, ensuring a secure engagement between the pulley and the transmission element. The groove profile can vary depending on the type of belt or rope being used.
3. Hub or Bore: The hub or bore is the central opening in the pulley body. It allows the pulley to be mounted and secured onto the shaft. The hub may have keyways, splines, or other features to ensure proper alignment and torque transfer between the pulley and the shaft.
4. Flanges: Flanges are raised edges or rims located on the sides of the pulley body, adjacent to the grooved rim. Flanges help guide and prevent the belt from slipping off the pulley during operation. They provide additional support and stability to the belt, ensuring reliable power transmission.
5. Tensioning Mechanism: Some belt pulley designs incorporate a tensioning mechanism. This mechanism allows for adjusting the tension in the belt to ensure proper engagement and prevent slippage. Tensioning mechanisms can include adjustable pulley halves, movable pulley arms, or other mechanisms that enable easy tension adjustment.
6. Idler Pulleys: In certain belt-driven systems, idler pulleys are used in conjunction with the main driving and driven pulleys. Idler pulleys are additional pulleys that do not transmit power but help guide and redirect the belt. They maintain the appropriate tension in the belt, improve belt wrap around the pulleys, and assist in achieving the desired belt path.
7. Surface Finish: The surface finish of a belt pulley is important for reducing friction and wear between the pulley and the belt. Smooth and properly finished surfaces minimize belt slippage and improve power transmission efficiency. The surface finish can be achieved through machining, grinding, or other methods depending on the material and application requirements.
8. Balancing: Balancing is a critical aspect of belt pulley design, especially for high-speed applications. Proper balancing ensures that the pulley rotates smoothly without causing excessive vibrations or premature wear. Unbalanced pulleys can lead to reduced system performance, increased noise, and potential damage to the pulley or other components.
9. Material Selection: The choice of material for a belt pulley depends on factors such as the application requirements, load capacity, operating conditions, and cost considerations. Common materials used for pulleys include cast iron, steel, aluminum, and composite materials. Each material offers specific advantages in terms of strength, durability, corrosion resistance, and weight.
In summary, a belt pulley consists of components such as the pulley body, grooved rim, hub or bore, flanges, tensioning mechanisms, and may include idler pulleys. Design features like surface finish, balancing, and material selection are crucial for optimal performance and longevity of the pulley. Understanding these key components and design features allows for the appropriate selection, installation, and maintenance of belt pulleys in mechanical systems.
editor by CX