|Item No.||Shape||P.D.||O.D.||DM.||Bore Hole|
We have got many patent certifacates and authorizations for our casting parts.
Packaging & Shipping
Normally we pack the goods with plastic film and wooden pallet, if you have any special requests feel free to advise us.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. was established on February 1st, 2018. It is located at No. 27, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.shao Avenue, South China Advanced Equipment Park, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. District, HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province China. It covers an area of 40,000 square CHINAMFG and a total of 27,000 square CHINAMFG of workshops, with a total investment of 120 million RMB. So far, there are more than 140 employees, more than 100 workshop workers, 3 senior engineers, 5 quality inspectors, 3 purchasing personnel, and more than 20 persons of all functional departments. The predecessor of the company was HangZhou Zhuwang Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd., which was established on September 26th, 2014.
The company is equipped with a set of fully automatic double-head static pressure casting production line equipment, sand mold size 1200*1000*250/250, a total of 202 sand boxes, with a set of 2*3tons electric CHINAMFG and a set of 2*2tons electric furnace, a set of 120-ton sand processing equipment, realizes automatic operation of casting production, and can produce 5,000 tons of various castings every month, and can produce castings with specifications of 5-200 kg.
The company is specializing in producing and selling castings of various specifications, such as: precision castings, auto parts castings, mechanical castings, valve castings, etc. Our company’s product quality is high-quality, and we always adhere to and implement the “quality is the foundation of enterprise survival, and provide users with satisfactory products and services are our CHINAMFG pursuit “quality policy.
The company’s products are all in line with the national standard (GB), with rich varieties and complete specifications. They are widely used in petroleum, chemical, electric power, boiler, ship, machinery and other industries. They have been sold around over the country and have been well received by many customers.
After Sales Service
For after-sale stage, our service team always keep close contact with you and always stand by at your service. Our warranty is 12 months after delivery. If there is any defect about our products and our service, please keep us informed. We will deal with them unconditionally.
1) What is your main product?
Our major products are V-belt pulleys, manhole covers and types of casting parts.
2) Do you have MOQ for your product?
Normally our MOQ is 1*20 feet container, but if you want to make some trial orders, feel free to contact us.
3) How about your delivery time?
In hot season it is about 1 month, in slack season it is only about 15 workdays.
4) What is your payment term?
T/T, L/C, Western Union
5) Can you send me a price list?
Of course, pls contact us and get it.
6) Can you provide samples?
Sure, free samples will be provided, just contact us.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Pulley Sizes:||Timing Pulley|
What are the maintenance requirements for belt pulleys in industrial settings?
In industrial settings, proper maintenance of belt pulleys is essential to ensure their optimal performance, longevity, and safe operation. Here’s a detailed explanation of the maintenance requirements for belt pulleys in industrial settings:
1. Regular Inspection: Belt pulleys should be inspected regularly to identify any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Inspect the pulleys for cracks, corrosion, excessive wear on the grooves, or any other visible abnormalities. Check for proper alignment by examining the position of the pulleys relative to each other and their corresponding belts. Regular inspections help detect issues early on and prevent further damage or failures.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial for the smooth operation of belt pulleys. Lubricate the pulley bearings according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. This helps reduce friction, heat generation, and wear on the bearings. Use the appropriate lubricant and follow the recommended lubrication intervals to ensure optimal performance and extend the life of the pulleys.
3. Tension Adjustment: Maintaining proper belt tension is vital for the efficient and reliable operation of belt pulleys. Check the tension of the belts regularly using the manufacturer’s guidelines or recommended tensioning devices. Adjust the tension as needed to ensure the belts are neither too loose nor too tight. Proper tensioning allows for effective power transmission, minimizes belt slippage, and reduces wear on the belts and pulleys.
4. Belt Replacement: Over time, belts may wear out or become damaged. Regularly inspect the belts for signs of wear, cracking, fraying, or excessive stretching. If any of these issues are present, replace the belts promptly with new ones of the correct size and type. Using worn or damaged belts can lead to reduced performance, increased risk of pulley damage, and potential system failures.
5. Cleaning: Keep the belt pulleys clean and free from debris, dust, and dirt that may accumulate over time. Use appropriate cleaning methods, such as brushing or compressed air, to remove any contaminants that could affect the pulley’s performance or the grip of the belts. Clean pulleys contribute to better belt traction, reduce the risk of slippage, and improve overall system efficiency.
6. Alignment Correction: Proper pulley alignment is crucial for efficient power transmission and to prevent premature wear. If misalignment is detected during inspections or if the belts are not running smoothly, take corrective measures to align the pulleys correctly. Use alignment tools, such as laser alignment devices, to ensure precise alignment of the pulleys. Proper alignment minimizes belt wear, reduces noise and vibration, and extends the life of the pulleys and belts.
7. Safety Measures: When performing maintenance on belt pulleys, always adhere to safety procedures. Follow lockout/tagout protocols to isolate the equipment from power sources before inspecting or working on the pulleys. Use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect against potential hazards. Ensure that maintenance personnel are trained in safe maintenance practices and are familiar with the specific procedures for working with belt pulleys.
8. Record Keeping: Maintain a record of maintenance activities and inspections performed on belt pulleys. This includes dates of inspections, lubrication, tension adjustments, belt replacements, and any corrective actions taken. Keeping a maintenance log helps track the history of maintenance activities, identify recurring issues, and plan future maintenance tasks effectively.
In summary, the maintenance requirements for belt pulleys in industrial settings include regular inspections, proper lubrication, tension adjustment, belt replacement, cleaning, alignment correction, adherence to safety measures, and maintaining a maintenance record. By following these maintenance requirements, industrial facilities can ensure the optimal performance, longevity, and safe operation of belt pulleys, contributing to the overall efficiency and reliability of their industrial processes.
What types of belts are commonly used with belt pulleys?
Several types of belts are commonly used in conjunction with belt pulleys for power transmission in various applications. The choice of belt depends on factors such as the specific requirements of the machinery, the desired power transmission characteristics, environmental conditions, and the type of pulley system being used. Here are some of the most commonly used types of belts:
1. V-Belts: V-belts, also known as Vee belts, are one of the most widely used types of belts with belt pulleys. They have a trapezoidal cross-section and typically feature a fabric cover and a rubber-like compound. V-belts are known for their high grip and power transmission capabilities, making them suitable for applications with moderate to high loads and speeds. They are commonly used in industries such as automotive, industrial machinery, and HVAC systems.
2. Timing Belts: Timing belts, also called synchronous belts, have toothed profiles on the inner side that engage with corresponding teeth on the pulley. This toothed design provides precise power transmission and prevents slippage. Timing belts are commonly used in applications that require precise synchronization of shafts and accurate positioning, such as in robotics, printing machinery, and automotive engines.
3. Flat Belts: Flat belts have a rectangular cross-section and are typically made of materials such as rubber, fabric, or synthetic compounds. They are flexible and can be easily customized to various lengths. Flat belts are commonly used in applications where high speeds and low power transmission requirements are present, such as in conveyor systems, textile machinery, and packaging equipment.
4. Round Belts: Round belts, also known as round O-ring belts, are circular belts made of materials such as rubber or urethane. They are flexible and can be easily joined to form endless loops. Round belts are commonly used in applications that require a lightweight and flexible power transmission solution, such as in small appliances, office equipment, and material handling systems.
5. Ribbed Belts: Ribbed belts, also called multi-rib belts or serpentine belts, have a ribbed or grooved design on the inner side. These ribs engage with corresponding grooves on the pulley, providing increased contact area and improved power transmission efficiency. Ribbed belts are commonly used in automotive engines, where they drive multiple accessories such as alternators, power steering pumps, and air conditioning compressors.
6. Variable Speed Belts: Variable speed belts, also known as adjustable speed belts or link belts, are made of individual links or segments that can be easily connected or disconnected to adjust the belt length. This allows for stepless speed variation and flexibility in power transmission. Variable speed belts are commonly used in applications where speed adjustment is required, such as in milling machines, woodworking equipment, and industrial conveyors.
These are just a few examples of the types of belts commonly used with belt pulleys. Each type of belt has its own unique characteristics and is suitable for specific applications based on factors such as load capacity, speed requirements, precision, and environmental conditions. The selection of the appropriate belt is crucial to ensure efficient and reliable power transmission in the machinery and equipment utilizing belt pulleys.
What advantages do belt pulleys offer for efficient power transmission?
Belt pulleys offer several advantages that contribute to efficient power transmission in a variety of applications. These advantages make belt pulleys a popular choice for transmitting power in numerous industries. Here are some key advantages of using belt pulleys:
1. High Efficiency: Belt pulleys can achieve high power transmission efficiency. The materials used for pulleys, such as metals or composite materials, are selected for their strength and low friction characteristics. This allows for minimal energy loss during power transmission, resulting in efficient operation and reduced energy consumption.
2. Smooth and Quiet Operation: Belt pulleys provide smooth and quiet operation compared to some other power transmission methods. The flexibility of belts helps in dampening vibrations and reducing noise levels. This is particularly beneficial in applications where noise reduction is important, such as in residential areas, offices, and certain types of machinery.
3. Slip Prevention: Belt pulleys offer slip prevention features, ensuring reliable power transmission. The design of the pulley’s groove and the corresponding belt shape create a positive engagement that helps prevent the belt from slipping during operation. This is particularly advantageous in high-torque applications where maintaining a consistent power transfer is crucial.
4. Overload Protection: Belt pulleys can provide a certain degree of overload protection. In the event of sudden load spikes or jamming of the driven system, the belt can slip or deform slightly, absorbing the shock and protecting the machinery from damage. This inherent flexibility acts as a safety feature, preventing catastrophic failures and reducing the risk of equipment breakdown.
5. Misalignment Compensation: Belt pulleys can accommodate minor misalignments between the driving and driven shafts. The flexibility of the belt allows for slight angular and parallel misalignments, which can naturally occur in machinery due to manufacturing tolerances, thermal expansion, or other factors. This ability to compensate for misalignment helps to minimize stress on bearings and prolong the lifespan of the system.
6. Speed Variation: Belt pulleys provide the flexibility to achieve different speed ratios by simply changing pulley sizes or adjusting the position of variable speed pulleys. This feature allows for speed variation and control in various applications, facilitating the optimization of machine performance and enabling adaptability to different operating conditions.
7. Cost-Effective: Belt pulleys are generally cost-effective compared to some other methods of power transmission. They are relatively simple in design, easy to manufacture, and require less precision than certain alternatives. Additionally, belts are generally less expensive to replace than other types of power transmission components, resulting in lower maintenance costs.
Overall, belt pulleys offer advantages such as high efficiency, smooth and quiet operation, slip prevention, overload protection, misalignment compensation, speed variation, and cost-effectiveness. These advantages make belt pulleys a reliable and versatile choice for efficient power transmission in a wide range of applications across various industries.
editor by CX